Sex Sells So Why Not Stick It On A T-Shirt!?!





Well ain't they something!

While out shopping recently I came across a whole load of men’s t-shirts with naked ladies on them, some more disturbing then others!
Who buys these tees and what girl in her right mind would allow her boyfriend/husband/brother to wear such a t-shirt?

I’m not even going to get into how these tees exemplifies the common practice objectifying women is in our culture, since it’s obvious the girls printed on the above tees weren’t chosen for their brain power!

I do think the issue is somewhat an epidemic, mainly because girls are being breed to believe the choice to get naked is somehow practicing girl power.

Having said that guys need to remember that these women are their mothers, wives, sisters and daughters, show some respect!

Comments

  1. lol....
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts